Thursday, October 2, 2014

Strong & Influential Women


CC BY-NC-SA 4.0 by cabancreative




I am fascinated by women who rise above all the expectations and norms. I love women who inspire others to be and do more. I love women who make a difference. 


My definition for a strong woman, or person in general, is that a person decides to act, be and think despite the circumstances. 



A strong woman decides to lead, though it's not expected from women.
A strong woman decides to be a stay-at-home mother, though society says that a modern woman should build her career.
A strong woman decides to stand against injustice, though it means a personal sacrifice.  




Join me!


Become part of the Strong & Influential sisterhood. More information HERE.






A Blog Challenge



Simple Moments Stick

4 comments :

  1. Thank you for a lovely post! This will definitely be a month of strong and influential women ;-)


    I'm especially impressed by the stay-at-home mother -part in the post. I myself made a choice to stay at home until my youngest one almost reached the age of seven, because she was highly allergic and I didn't want to take her in a kindergarten. Well, now that time appears as a gap in my CV, but that was my choice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for stopping by! I personally think stay-at-home mom's should have that in their CV. It's an important job and gives you amazing qualifications! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. <3 this is wonderful! I'm so glad it's becoming more and more ok to be a strong woman! Thanks for linking this up with the Faith and Fellowship blog hop! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for hosting such a lovely link up!

    ReplyDelete

I would love the read your comment, idea, suggestion...