Sunday, October 26, 2014

Chocolate Sisterhood - Chocolate from the US



(This is a Blog Challenge post)

I am part of the Chocolate Sisterhood. That means I've sent some Finnish chocolate to a blogger who lives in another country and she has sent me back some chocolate treats from her country. A Yummy swap!

Yesterday I received delicious chocolate from the US. Thank you so much Ashley, everything was so yummy. I just had to taste everything right away. KitKat and Hershey's are my favorites, because I used to eat them when I was a kid and in Thailand. It was such a treat to buy American chocolate from 7 Eleven. These really brought back some lovely memories.

Read what she thought about the chocolate I sent her!




Would you like to become part of the Chocolate Sisterhood round 2? Go HERE.



My blog mentor

Simple Moments Stick


No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love the read your comment, idea, suggestion...