Sunday, January 18, 2015

I am one of THOSE people


I love taking pictures and I have a pretty good camera. Still, I have noticed, that I take pictures almost only when I travel. So I have a huge number of travel pics, and they are pretty great, but hardly any pics from... you know... everyday life. I want to change that. 

Why? Well, because I want to be able to look back and think, oh, that's how it looked like and what a pretty forest there was just outside our second apartment etc.

So, this year I don't want to be one of THOSE people anymore. THOSE people are people who have a great camera and still don't do anything with it.




How I'm going to do this?

1. Learn more about how my camera works.
2. Photo days. Go outside with my camera (town centre, different neighborhoods, nature, etc.) and ask friends to models.
3. Find interesting photo challenges.      
4. Start to use my own pictures more here on iammrsk.



7 comments :

  1. have you ever heard of FatMumSlim? She runs a photo a day project. It's a great way of learning your camera and challenging yourself to think outside the box

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to check that out! Thanks for letting me know about her :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great! I'm excited to see the pictures you take!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a great list!! I'm not really one of "those" because I take quite a lot of photos, but haven't challenged myself for some time now. Taking photo days seems like a good idea! If you find a good photo challenge, let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, Susannah! I hope you're going to like them :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll definitely let you know if I find great challenges!

    ReplyDelete

I would love the read your comment, idea, suggestion...