Friday, January 16, 2015

5 On Friday





1. Goodbye 5 Random Things

From now on, I will not post 5 Random Things on Sundays. Instead, every Friday you can read 5 fun, interesting, informative... things here on iammrsk. 


2. What does it mean to be a woman?

This question has been on my mind this month, because it's our very first Strong & Influential Sisterhood topic! We women are quite complex creatures, don't you think.


3. Etsy Dreams

I've been dreaming and planning... and making. You'll hear more soon!


4. Stuck in my head

I don't think there's a day in my life without a song stuck in my head. This week I can't stop humming this (it's getting annoying!): 





5. Lovely posts I found this week




By the way, what are your plans for this weekend? 




2 comments :

  1. Stephanie @ Life, UnexpectedlyJanuary 16, 2015 at 9:51 PM

    Women, like men, are quite complex creatures indeed. I'm so lookign forward to writing about this topic this month! I'm actually contemplating opening an Etsy-shop as well; I need to do more knitting, it's so meditative! I hope to catch up on some sleep this weekend, go for a walk with the kids, and cuddle the baby while hubby takes the girls out to the movies on a Daddy-Daughters-Date :-) Have a wonderful weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds wonderful! Let me know if you open your own shop! :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love the read your comment, idea, suggestion...