Friday, January 23, 2015

5 On Friday




1. Dogs are the best


THIS is one of the reasons why I love dogs. Have you met my chocolate labrador, Tilli?


2. Living room wall project

We've been planning to do something with our living room wall. First we thought about painting it and went to a store to buy some paint. Unfortunately we couldn't decide the color. Couple days later we decided that wallpaper would be a better option. But we couldn't find a perfect color and pattern. Now we've been thinking to do this THIS


3. Does this ever happen to you?





4. Not sure what to read next?

I found this great site, What Should I Read Next, that helps you find amazing books to read. You can enter a book or author you like and the site will give you lot's of options to read next. 


5. Lovely posts I found this week

If you love Jane Austen, you'll love these hilarious posts from The So-Called Homemaker:





4 comments :

  1. I'm always looking for more book recommendations! I will definitely be checking that website out soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! I especially enjoyed the "
    27 Dogs That Will Do Anything For Kids" article! I seriously wish I had the patience and time to bring a puppy into our family, but man, my hands are full with four little ones :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let me know if you find something interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad we bought Tilli in 2011 so she's a big girl when we'll have a baby :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love the read your comment, idea, suggestion...