Wednesday, October 15, 2014





I love inspirational quotes. Couple days ago I found one that really spoke to me:


Be brave enough to start a conversation that matters

Sometimes you have to start this conversation with yourself. Last weekend I did just that. I learned something significant - something that has been affecting my life quite a lot. 

I'm going to write about this more soon, but now I really want to encourage you to start those conversations, with someone or with yourself, that matter.



My blog mentor:

Simple Moments Stick

2 comments :

  1. I'm excited to hear all about what you're learning about yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm happy you're interested! It's still an ongoing process but I hope that my posts will help someone else :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love the read your comment, idea, suggestion...