Sunday, August 3, 2014





1. How come asbestos is still used in many countries?

It's dangerous. Once the asbestos fibers get into your body, they will never leave. Like never. And they can cause cancer, like Mesothelioma.  Luckily, here in Finland, it is forbidden to use asbestos. But that is not the case in the US, for example. Asbestos can be found in many homes, schools, commercial buildings, ships etc. I just don't get it, because no amount of exposure is safe. 


2. What should I do after graduation?

I'd like to get a job as a guidance counselor, but it's unlikely here in our current hometown. I've been thinking about starting a private day care business. The income wouldn't be great but it's better than being unemployed. 


3. I love this delicious soup!


4. Oh, how I wish I could paint.




5. This made me laugh. Tim is the best!



No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love the read your comment, idea, suggestion...