Sunday, August 31, 2014

5 Random Things




1. 26

I am 26 years and 2 days old. I feel "old". Here are some random 26 lists:

- 26 Tips and tricks to simplify life

- 26 Simple Tips To Living Longer. When You See These, You’ll Agree - 26 Tipsto Better Sleep


2. Maddie

Maddie hs to be the cutest thing ever! Have you seen her?


3. Have you already helped Iraqi refugees?

You can do it here: Fida


4. I want this!

We need a new rug for our living room. I would love it to be something like this: 





I saw this rug in the Housing Fair. I fell in love with it. 


5. Sunday school

This year I will be the leader of my church's sunday school team. So I am currently collecting craft ideas etc. If you have something on your mind and would like to share it with me, please email me or leave a comment below.


No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love the read your comment, idea, suggestion...