Sunday, August 10, 2014




1. What makes a good blog?

Ashley, from That Southern Mama, has posted an interesting post: Why I Return To Your Blog. Great points!



2. Oh, how I'd love to have a teepee in my garden!



3. I love musicals!

If I was so lucky to live in New York, I would see EVERY SINGLE MUSICAL on Broadway. Here are couple a-mazing shows!







4. Pretty dresses 

My sister's wedding is in September and I need to find a dress. What do you think about these?

1st & 2nd from HERE. 3rd & 4th from HERE.


5. Making a difference is EASY!

You probably know how to use a mouse. HERE you can use that skill and make a difference. With a simple click, you can help a child in need, victims of violence and many other causes.


No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love the read your comment, idea, suggestion...