Monday, September 14, 2015

5 resources I couldn't blog without







1. PicMonkey

I love using PicMonkey, because it's easy and free. You can do so much with it. 


2. Canva

First I didn't like Canva, but eventually it showed my how amazing it is. 


3. Photobucket

For me, Photobucket is the best image host option. 


4. Evernote

I love using my virtual notebook to keep all my blog stuff in order. It's so convenient when I'm not home or can't use my own laptop.


5. Stock photo sites

I'd like to only use my own images, but unfortunately I am one of THOSE people. Therefore I try to find pretty and free images from Pixabay, Unsplash and morgueFile. They are my favorite.



What are your favorite blogging resources?





No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love the read your comment, idea, suggestion...