Monday, April 7, 2014

Stay-at-Home Mom vs Working Mom


Let me start by saying: I'm not pregnant. But I've been thinking about the whole baby thing a lot lately, because many of my friends are mommies or soon-to-be mommies. 

I want to be a mom (not just yet, though), but what kind of mom?

By thejbird, Attribution License

Do I want to be a stay-at-home or working mom?


My mom was a stay-at-home mom most of my childhood and it was amazing from a child's point of view. 

On the other hand, when she was working, I didn't feel neglected or unhappy. 

I guess, it's not about staying at home or working, it's about making sure your child feels safe and loved.

One thing I do know, my baby will have these:



or these...


I found them HERE.


Read more:

Tiffany, from The Dwelling Tree, has written a lot about being a stay-at-home mom. Her posts are very thought provoking. 

Meg Sacks writes HERE about being a working mom: the good and bad things.

I'm pretty lucky when I'll become a mommy (check out the Finland part). HERE.


Your thoughts? Will you stay at home or go back to work? Or are you already a mommy?

No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love the read your comment, idea, suggestion...