Tuesday, April 8, 2014

11


In January I was nominated for a Liebster Award HERE. I got to ask my own nominees 11 questions. And now I get to answer them myself.



1. What would be your soundtrack for a relaxing evening at home?

This is a tough one... Probably Mozella. I loooove her smooth voice.


2. A book that still lingers in your mind.

A book that never stops touching me is my childhood favorite An Old-Fashioned girl by Louisa May Alcott. I love the innocence.


3. A human being should always...

have hope.


4. What is your dream travel destination?

Oh! Oh! I love this question! South Africa and Panama.


5. How do you define friendship?

A relationship filled with sharing, caring, fun and accepting.


6. What is your favorite museum?

Pretty much any museum in Berlin


7. What is your favorite ice cream flavor?

Vanilla. Plain and simple. These are awesome too:




8. Have you overcome a fear?

My greatest fear is snakes. I'll never overcome it. Period. But I have overcome one fear. I'm not afraid to sing/speak in front of people anymore.


9. If you could create your own perfume, what scent(s) would it contain?

Vanilla and apple. 


10. How did you decide your blog's name?

I don't remember... I am currently not that excited about it. I'd like to change it but I'm not sure if that's a good idea or not. I'd like to hear your thoughts if you have changed your blog's name.



11. If they would make a movie about your life, who would play you?

A mix of Anne Hathaway, Jennifer Lawrence and Alexis Bledel.




If you'd like to write a similar post OR if you've already done one, I'd love to read it! Leave a link below:



No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love the read your comment, idea, suggestion...