Sunday, April 6, 2014

I heart Jane


I love Jane Austen. Even when I was a little girl I adored her brilliant and... oh so romantic... stories.



Read about Jane


Jane Austen: Get the Particulars







If Lizzie B was just a modern girl


                                          






Jane Austen mugs

Find these amazing mugs HERE. I know what I'm asking for birthday :)


My top 3 Austen movie/TV moments

Mr Knightley proposing Emma:


Mr Collins comes to Longbourne:


I couldn't find a Youtube video of Elinor's (2008) happy tears so I had to put the 1995 version (for some reason I like the 2008 adaptation of Sense and Sensibility more):





Which Jane Austen heroine am I?

Elinor Dashwood

62% romance, 36% sauciness, 51% etiquette, 67% intelligence


You're always aware of social obligations and have more than your fair share of sense. You would never say something out of anger or in poor taste. This may lead some (like, perhaps, your saucy little sister) to accuse you of being cold. Nothing could be further from the truth! It's just that you don't believe in making a scene. Respectable gentlemen everywhere swoon for you (though you'd never admit it). But you only have eyes for one. He is lucky to have you. Ideal matches: Edward Ferrars, Mr. Knightley, Captain Wentworth Guaranteed heartbreak: John Willoughby, John Thorpe Not worthy of your affections: Frank Churchill, Captain Benwick

Take The Jane Austen heroine Test at HelloQuizzy

What about you? Do you adore Jane and which heroine are you?

No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love the read your comment, idea, suggestion...