Thursday, November 27, 2014

Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award


My Movie Buff Sisterhood sis Claudia nominated me for the Sisterhood of the World Blogger Award. Yay! Claudia is a lovely lady who writes killer book reviews. So if you ever wonder what to read, head over to her blog!




The Rules 

  • Thank the blogger that nominated you, and link back to their site
  • Post the award on your blog
  • Answer the 10 questions you’ve been asked
  • Nominate 10 other bloggers and as them 10 questions


Claudia's questions



1. You are at a Karaoke party, what song will you be singing?

Oh dear, so many songs to choose from! Maybe... Think Twice by Celine Dion. (I know, it's a "suicide" but you got to aim high, right!)

2. If you could ask any author, celebrity, famous person 3 questions, who would that said person be and what 3 questions would you ask? 

Jane Austen. I would ask her 1. How did Mr Darcy come to life? 2. Did she ever feel tired of writing by hand? 3. What are her writing tips?  

3. Name five things that are in front of you right now

iMac, a pen, a glass of orange juice, a grey wall and post-it notes about my master's thesis. 

4. What is your favorite outdoor activity?

I'm not a huge outdoors person, but I love to swim and relax at a summer cottage by the lake (that's a very Finnish thing). THIS is what I mean. 

5. What did you aspire to be when you were a small?

Flight attendant or wedding cake baker.

6. Who is the most inspirational person you know?

My big sister. She is brave and creative.

7. What is the one thing you do that often gets you into trouble?

Leave everything to last minute. 

8. I have to ask this questions because I’m a die-hard superhero fan; 
so, if you could be any superhero, who would it be and why?

Charlie's angel. 

9. What was the last movie/TV show/book that made you cry?

Game of Thrones.

10. Make a wish!

I want to graduate during December or January.



My nominees


First of all, don't feel obligated to participate! You won't hurt my feelings if you don't want to do this. I just want to let my readers  know you, because I love your blogs.


1. Robyn @Robyn's Nest
2. Ashley @A Faithful Passion
3. Katjamaria @Katjamaria
4. Susannah @Simple Moments Stick
5. Bailey Jean @Brave Love
6. Elizabeth @Oak & Oats
9. Stephanie @Just a little bit louder
10. Ashley @ That Southern Mama


Questions to my nominees


1. What is the best thing about your blog?

2. What is the cutest search word lead to you blog?

3. What inspires you?

4. Are you a neat or messy person?

5. What is your favorite quote?

6. If you could choose one song to describe your November, what would be?

7. What is your relationship with notebooks like?

8. Do you use plastic bags or reusable totes etc. when you go shopping?

9.  A Spa day with your friend or a crazy work out at the gym with your brother?

10. Who is your hero?


No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love the read your comment, idea, suggestion...