Sunday, January 19, 2014

Liebster Award


Sweet Danielle from Allusional nominated me for a Liebster Award. Yay!



Liebster Award according to Danielle:

“This award is for newer blogs/bloggers who are nominated by another blogger who enjoys your posts (wowza! that’s cool- people like mah stuffs!) You post 11 random facts, and then answer 11 questions your nominator has given you. You then ask 11 questions of 11 other new bloggers and they give their random facts! Sort of ‘pay-it-forwardy’ and I love that.”




11. I hate coffee but I’m addicted to hot chocolate

10. I am currenlty reading Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde

9.  I can’t get enough of dog  youtube videos 

8.  I have a godson

7.  I’ve kissed only one man

6.  I really (I mean REALLY) want a Tolix chair

5.  Peonies are my favorite flowers

4.  I am a certified scuba diver

3.  My childhood hero was Polly from An Old-Fasioned Girl by  Louisa 
    May Alcott      

2.  I still like Backstreet Boys


1.  My favorite subject in school was history




1: Did you set any New Year’s Resolutions? If so what is your main one and how has it been going so far?

Nope. I have never set any. But if I had, I think it would have something to do with healthy eating.

2: What is your favorite quote?

"We accept the love we think we deserve” From a movie called The Perks of Being a Wallflower. 

3: Besides blogging, do you have any hobbies? 

I sing, dream, read, watch movies and volunteer at my church.

4: What is most challenging to you about blogging?
Patience; I often publish my posts before reading them through.
5: What would your dream job be (education, availability, or expertise aside)?
I'd love to be a writer or own my own shop. Or both!
6: One thing that can make you smile/laugh instantly?
I think I will never grow up, because fart jokes are still hilarious. 
7: Favorite place to shop?
Chatuchak Weekend Market in Bangkok, Thailand. If you ever go to Thailand, you don't want to miss this place! They sell everything from clothes to modern art and from puppies to dish wear.
8: Current book, T.V. show, or movie obsession?
Today I saw a trailer of Reign. It's a series about Mary, Queen of Scots. I'd love to see that.
9: What’s your favorite style/fashion trend right now?
I don't follow fashion that much. I wear what I like and what feels comfortable. But I like that tribal/ethnic patterns are still trendy. I think they look fun! 
10: If you could meet one person (living or dead) who would it be and why?
The obvious choice would be someone from the Bible, but I'm going to say Grace Kelly. Her life was extraordinary.
11: What are you most looking forward to in 2014?
Graduating from uni and my sister's wedding. 


1. What would be your soundtrack for a relaxing evening at home?

2. A book that still lingers in your mind.

3. A human being should always...

4. What is your dream travel destination?

5. How do you define friendship?

6. What is your favorite museum?

7. What is your favorite ice cream flavor?

8. Have you overcome a fear?

9. If you could create your own perfume, what scent(s) would it contain?

10. How did you decide your blog's name?

11. If they would make a movie about your life, who would play you?

My amazing nominees in no particular order:
(I don't have 11 nominees, because so many blogs I adore have already been nominated. I decided that I would only nominate blogs that I actually read.)
Harlynn from Mind Your Madness  
Donna   from Grace & Galoshes                                                       
Annabel from Annabel & Alice                                          
Ruut    from FESTINALENTE                                          
Suvi    from Suvi                                                  

2 comments :

  1. You hate coffee?! Hey, at least you like hot chocolate, haha.
    Thanks for nominating me! ^_^


    <3
    Harlynn
    www.mindyourmadness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep :D It's probably the worst taste in the world. My hubby is a coffee addict, though...

    I can't wait to read your answers :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love the read your comment, idea, suggestion...