Monday, September 9, 2013

5 websites you should check out


...if you already haven't. 


Image Map


Do you like listening to free music? Grooveshark is a bit like Spotify, but without the annoying ads. 



Image Map


The internet is filled with millions of food/baking/recipe sites. They Draw & Cook brings something new to the table. See what I did there? The table thing :D Anyways... Check it out, and you'll know what I mean.



Image Map


Before my wedding, I spent hours and hours on The Knot. Amazing ideas, pics, tips, etc. You can even create your personal wedding website for free. 



Image Map


Martha Stewart is a domestic goddess. I love her 'Create' section. 




Image Map


Mydeco is an online interior design store, but that's not why I think it's a great site. I love their free 3D room planner software and the cute moodboards. 


Do you have any website tips? 



No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love the read your comment, idea, suggestion...