Wednesday, July 25, 2012

24/7 part 2


My third year as mrs K started today and it's time to walk down the aisle again. Here are some pictures from the church:


My goodness, this was an emotional moment. The moment I (like many other little princesses) had been dreaming about ever since I was a little girl. In my dreams I had that really big and "fluffy" princess dress (ladies, I think you know what I'm talking about), but in my "dream come true" I wore this mermaid dress, which still hangs in my closet. I think it was million times more perfect than any "princess dress". 


"There's no turning back now!"



My dad married us, so it was really special and personal. I'm a daddy's girl and when he spoke about our bond, it was pretty hard not to cry.


You may kiss the bride!


Mr & mrs K leaving the church with I feel Good (James Brown) playing in the background.


Who wouldn't be smiling knowing that you'd be driving this beauty:













(still married, and in it for life.)

No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love the read your comment, idea, suggestion...