Friday, July 10, 2015

How does your personality type affect your blog writing


iammrsk, personality types, personality types and writing

I find it extremely interesting how much our personality types affect us as writers. 

As a blogger and someone who loves to write stories, I've been reading writing tips and props A LOT. Then I realised, that all tips and props are not meant for everyone. Why? Because we have different ways to write. 

So I found out that the best way to improve my writing is to make sure I keep me personality type in mind and seek tips that are specially meant for writers that have the same personality type. Naturally there are some universal tips, too. 

Here are some amazing tips, posts etc., that I've found effective and interesting. HERE you can find out your personality type.


Know Your Type, and Then Sit Down To Write


Writer Wednesday: What Is Your Writing Personality?



Introverts



5 Mistakes For INFJ And INFP Writers To Avoid








Extroverts