Monday, July 6, 2015

5 Things Game of Thrones has taught me


My heart is still broken after Jon Snow's death, though I don't believe he's gone indefinitely. My husband and I are huge Game of Thrones fans and after finishing the season 5, we hardly talk about anything else but what will happen in the next season. 

I decided to create a list of things I've learned watching Game of Thrones. 







1. Be careful giving your word

Don't give your word, if you're not 100% sure you can and will keep it. Why? So your life won't turn into one big Red Wedding.

(Robb Stark thought me this)


2. Don't forget integrity

What is the point of living if you won't stand behind your beliefs. You will probably end up living your life feeling guilty. Every. Single. Day.

(Theon Greyjoy thought me this)


3. Revenge is not the best motive

Revenge might be very effective motive, but it makes you do stupid things. Your feelings get the best of you and you make irrational choices which will affect you negatively.

(Cersei Lanister thought me this)


4. Be patient

If you have a dream, a vision or a calling, it might take time to reach it. Don't be discouraged if you face obstacles on your way. They'll build your character.

(Daenerys Targaryen thought me this)


5. If you forget something...

Go north. 







No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love the read your comment, idea, suggestion...