Thursday, December 17, 2015

My very first reading challenge!


I noticed that Claudia is hosting the 4th annual Monthly Keyword Reading Challenge. It sounds so fun that I'm going to join her. 

The idea "is to read one book each month whose title includes one or more of the keywords for that month". The keywords can be tweaked and it's ok to use variations. 



My Soul Called life




Keywords

January: Crowd, Girl, The, Bad, Soul, Soft

February: Veil, Kiss, Her, Break, Love, Stars

March: Game, Fire, Darkness, School, Like, Change

April: Far, Life, Stay, One, WarThorns

May: Cure, Trial, Family, Key, Thief, Bend

June: Moon, In, Only, Whisper, Sleep, Trap

July: Rose, Sun, Clock, Day, Angel, Unto

August: Prince, Boy, Glass, Heart, Lost, Now

September: Wind, Color, Touch, At, How, Sweet

October: Rock, Ghost, Fall, Away, Sky, Storm

November: Dream, Holiday, And, Of, Dawn, Beautiful

December: End, Promise, Everlasting, Ice, Snow, My





No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love the read your comment, idea, suggestion...