Thursday, December 24, 2015

Christmas Blog Changes


Hey you!

I'm changing things here on my blog! I'm super excited!

First of all: New name! 

After all these years I finally came up with a name that, I actually like. So from now on, my blog is Mintspiration. I'm going to write about the story behind the name soon. I'm also buying my own domain name. But first, I'm going to celebrate Christmas with my loved ones.

I'm also changing the design. It's going to be really different. Really simple so the images will pop out. 

There's so much to do, so it might take some time before everything is ready (like social media, email...)

I wish you a wonderful Christmas! 

Yours,
M





1 comment :

  1. Wau! Mahtava nimi! Kiitos Minttu kaikesta ahkeroinnista meidän muiden bloggaajien eteen!♥ Lämpöistä joulua!🎄

    ReplyDelete

I would love the read your comment, idea, suggestion...