Monday, July 22, 2013

Creativity


After reading Anchored in Love Divine blog I decided to write a post about creativity and become part of The Circle. So here're my thoughts on creativity...


www.planetofsuccess.com/blog/


What does creativity mean to me?

For some reason a thought of living without a possibility to create something new depresses me. Ever since I was a child, I've loved to create. Creativity is freedom. 

It is a way of life and a profound need to find and accomplish something new. Here's how creativity can be seen in my life




How to stay creative?


Last October I posted a list of ways to stay creative. You might want check it out HERE

For me the best way to stay creative is to spend time with creative people. For example my dad is really creative. He makes beautiful furniture. He inspires me. Also my big sister is a creative spirit. She has inspired me all my life. 

Another thing that helps me is reading. I read novels, magazines, blogs, statistics (this one might be weird, but it actually helps me!) history stuff, maps etc. 

A Secret

Despite being known as a creative person, there are only a few people who know this: I dream about writing novels. I've written stories as long as I can remember.


By  Nana B Agyei



When I was a kid, I was really excited about a story I was writing. I was lying in my bed and my mom asked my why I couldn't get any sleep and I told her:

"I'm too nervous. I don't know what's going to happen next in the story."





Being creative is easy, but showing other people your creations is hard. 




2 comments :

  1. Creativity is definitely freedom! Whenever I'm creating, I've found that I'm free from a lot of stress and worries (which is always a good thing in my book!).

    And I love your dreams of being a novelist! I've always wanted to write and get published--but for now, blogging will have to do. :)

    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Kiki, for your comment! I loved your blog! :)

      Delete

I would love the read your comment, idea, suggestion...