Tuesday, July 30, 2013

And so it begins




Some background info 
(you can skip this part if you don't like reading and just want to get to the point)

I study at the University of Eastern Finland. In September I'll start my 6th year (and hopefully my last year) as a student. My major is Education, especially counseling. So one day I'll be a qualified guidance counselor/career advisor/counselor.


If you skipped the background info part, begin here!


Last week I started something big. I started doing my master's thesis. Yikes! I'm super excited and nervous at the same time.




By wing_clipper


My topic is Third culture kids and my research methodology is Grounded Theory

So far I've conducted only one interview, but it's a start! I'll keep you posted on my "great scientific endeavor".

And so it began...


No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love the read your comment, idea, suggestion...