Sunday, March 13, 2016

Lovely Letters Parcel


Do you remember the "It's so fluffy I'm gonna die" scene from Despicable Me? I went through similar feelings on Friday, when I opened the parcel Claudia had sent me. 

"It's so pretty I'm gonna die!"


It was lovely to get a parcel from a different country! Claudia is such a thoughtful friend, that the goodies she sent me were nothing short of wonderful.  




snail mail, Lovely Letters

Some chocolate is missing from the photo, because I already ate it. Raspberry and chocolate is a perfect combo!

snail mail, Lovely Letters



snail mail, Lovely Letters








If you're wondering why Claudia sent my a parcel, go HERE to read more about the Lovely letters snail mail exchange. I send Claudia something too. 

Funny story, though (not really): I was supposed to send my parcel from Thailand, because we were there on a holiday, but couldn't do it because the post office was closed. So I had to do it in Singapore. And all that hassle made me forget some of the things I had made and bought for Claudia. Couple days ago when I was unpacking my bags, I found them. 

I guess, Claudia's going to get a second #LovelyLetters parcel. 

When was the last time you sent someone snail mail?