Tuesday, May 5, 2015

I'm INFP, nice to meet you


I love tests and quizzes and THIS personality test is my favorite, because you'll get an amazing overview of your personality.






My personality is INFP


I am...

idealistic, open-minded, flexible, very creative, passionate, dedicated and a freedom lover.


I need to...

disappear for a while to re-center my mind and feelings, see that I'm impacting other people's lives.


I can... 

communicate deeply with other people, lose myself in my quest for good and neglect the day-to-day upkeep that life demands and get overwhelmed by all the bad 


I have...

a desire for harmony and a need to always look for good in people and events.


What's you personality type?




No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love the read your comment, idea, suggestion...