Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Chocolate Sisterhood - Canadian Chocolate Treats





Today I found something lovely in my mailbox. Angela from The Clutter Box sent me chocolate from Canada. 










Not just any chocolate! It was quality chocolate and interesting flavors from ginger to honey. What a delight. Thank you so much, Angela!

I'll sent her some Finnish chocolate, and I hope she'll like it as much as I've loved her chocolate gift.


More info about the Chocolate Sisterhood HERE.

#chocolate_sisterhood

3 comments :

  1. What a cool idea! Those chocolates look delicious! The ginger chocolate sounds intriguing too.

    -Katie
    http://hellokatiegirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katie, thank you for stopping by! I love chocolate so I have to agree, this is a cool idea ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad it arrived safely! Hope you enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete

I would love the read your comment, idea, suggestion...