Thursday, July 17, 2014




My dear princess, when it's time for you to come into this world, I want you to know something. Something I've learned and am still learning.   


1. Stand up for the underdogs; this world needs people who are willing to love despite the consequences.
  
2. You can be the prettiest girl, but you can still feel like the ugliest one.

3. Don't trust your heart; question it. It's not always right.

4. Dream; great things are built on dreams.

5. Be polite.   

6. Be independent; don't follow blindly. Have your own opinions.

7. Don't date boys. Date the boy.

8. Be forgiving. 

9. Learn. 

10. Our Heavenly Father's love never fails; it covers everything and endures. 





Photo credits: Original photo by Danielle Moler. License: CC BY 4.0


8 comments :

  1. This is beautiful! Your daughter will be so blessed to have you as her mom. :-)

    Thanks for linking up with the Faith and Fellowship Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your sweet words :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so sweet! I love that you are praying over your little!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for stopping by and leaving such a lovely comment :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this post. Having a daughter & another on the way sure does make you think a lot. I want to teach her to be an amazing girl/woman. I also want to be the example that helps lead her in the right direction. <3

    ReplyDelete

I would love the read your comment, idea, suggestion...