Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Right Now Happiness



This year I have a new daily routine. Everyday I'll write one thing that has made me grateful and happy that day. So far it's been easy to find those wonderful positive things. 




Why I started gratitude journaling?


I've always been person who has difficulties to enjoy the famous "right now". It's always been about waiting something. When I'll graduate from high school... When I'll go to university... When I'll get married...

It's always when, never now. That's the reason why I started to write my gratitude journal. 


Couple entries from my gratitude journal:

Yesterday: It was nice to talk with my sister on the phone.

January 13: We bought tickets to Bangkok and Singapore.


Are you living in this moment? Does this moment make you happy?