Tuesday, August 11, 2015

5 Great movies you haven't seen. Yet



I love movies. 

And I am constantly trying to find new (which might me old) ones to watch. I love small budget indie movies, big box office movies with huge stars and weird-ish artsy movies.

Here are some great movies that are often forgotten and not much talked about.





1. How I live now

This one is based on a novel by Meg Rosoff. I absolutely need to read that book, because it has received great reviews. Like this one on Amazon:


"It's been at least two months since I read How I Live Now, and I still think about it almost daily. I'm definitely an adult - in fact, I have a master's degree in English - and this is one of the most thought-provoking books I've ever read."


The movie is also very thought-provoking and there's something very unusual about it. 



2. Mrs. Winterbourne


This movie is silly but cute. And you just got to love those 90's clothes! If you love romantic comedies that are unrealistically silly, this one is for you.



3. Letters to Father Jacob


This movie gives me shivers in a good way. It's stunning and touches my heart deeply. Its slow pace will give you time to really dive into the beauty of the movie. 



4. A Woman in Berlin

I find it interesting to read or watch movies about WW2 from a new perspective. There are so many movies about soldiers, and that's great, but... War affects women too.



5. Evil (Ondskan) 

This movie has been on my mind since high school. The movie deals with serious themes and does it well.





No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love the read your comment, idea, suggestion...