Friday, February 13, 2015

Five On Friday





1. Happy!

I don't know about you, but I find it really exciting when someone shares your posts on Pinterest. I noticed that a complete stranger had pinned my Enjoy Your Small Blog post. Thank you so much! You made me so happy.


2. Valentine's Day panic?

Did you forget to buy a card for your sweetie? Don't worry! HERE you can find free and funny printable cards. 


3. Guest posting

Next week (Saturday) I'll guest post HERE. I'm pretty excited!


4. Movie soundtracks

Couple movie soundtracks speak to my heart. If you need beautiful music that soothes you and helps to concentrate and be creative,  check out Forrest Gump and Blood Diamond. 


5. Delicious!

Want to try something easy and delicious? Try Feta cheese guacamole. Mix 1 avocado, some feta cheese and couple slices of jalapeños in a blender. 



No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love the read your comment, idea, suggestion...