Saturday, January 17, 2015

2015 Dreams




Blog dreams

1. Meet new people
2. Create my own photo bank
3. Write posts that matter


Life dreams


1. Get a great job, that makes me feel my work is important
2. Travel. (I'd love to see the Northeast in USA... Cape Cod etc.)
3. Summer road trip here in Finland. I want to see Hanko and Fiskars. 
4. I have a baby fever...
5. I volunteer in our church's teen ministry. I want to see more how God can change lives. 

What do you dream about this year? Leave your link below. Also, check out other topics of this month's Blog Challenge.




4 comments :

  1. I dreaming about finishing my middle grade book. I couldn't post on your latest post but take pictures. It is so fun. I can't wait to see.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Write posts that matter" this one has been laying heavy on my heart. I hope I find the grace to pursue it as it can be quite intimidating :/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know! It takes courage. Let's try, though!

    ReplyDelete

I would love the read your comment, idea, suggestion...