1. If you can't be happy on your own, you can't be happy with a man.
2. Love is not a feeling. It's action, hard work and sometimes you don't feel like it.
3. Know your worth. You are a daughter of a Heavenly Father. You deserve to be loved and treated like a princess.
4. Don't try to change him. Change yourself.
5. Give him space. Sometimes he needs that.
6. Don't expect him to read your mind or read between the lines.
7. Honor him. Make him know that you value him and respect him.
8. Chick lit/flick romantic heroes are written by women.
9. Speak kindly of him. Never be unfair, mean or a b*tch when you speak about him.
10. Always apologize. Always forgive.
What would you like to teach your daughter about love?