Monday, June 23, 2014

My Summer Bucket List


This is a Blog Challenge post:



A Blog Challenge



1. Try new recipes

I'm one of those people who have a love-hate relationship with cooking and baking. I can easily go several days without a proper hot meal if I don't feel like cooking (I know it's not healthy). But then there are nights when I might be up at 1AM baking something.

This summer I'd love to try new recipes (and I probably will... at 1PM). I think one thing I just HAVE to try is Mary's Oreo Balls. They look so yummy!

2. Run, run and run

My goal is to be able to run 10km. I am a terrible runner. I quit too easily and I think I've never run more than 4km. Last fall I jogged quite a lot, and I was in better shape because of Zumba, but I'm back being a lazy couch potato. Blah!

3. Renovate

I'd like to renovate our apartment a bit more. I have (too) many ideas. Here is some inspiration from Pinterest.

4. Be part of the Restaurant Day

I love the idea of the the Restaurant Day. We've been thinking about setting up our own pop-up restaurant with my mom. We would serve Thai food and delicious desserts.

5. Read 

I have several books I want to read this summer. I'm totally obsessed with Philippa Gregory's historical novels. I bought The White Princess after watching The White Queen. Now I have two more novels from her waiting on my bookshelve. I also have couple books to review (book giveaways too!). 

If you'd like to order my Giveaway alert email (absolutely no spam), leave your email below.


Create your free online surveys with SurveyMonkey , the world's leading questionnaire tool.

6. Wedding planning 

As I've written, my big sis is getting married in September. I love to be part of the planning and making the wedding happen. Check out my Wedding ideas on Pinterest.

7. Road trip 

I want to visit friends and family around the country. I would also love to go to the Housing Fair.

"Housing Fair showcases the ongoing and future trends in housing industry - architecture, building, materials, interior design, furnishing, landscaping."


Leave a link to your Blog Challenge post and get your ad on my sidebar for a month for free. The 100% discount code is JUNEtopic and you can use it HERE.



1 comment :

  1. here's my link http://nightowlventing02.blogspot.com/2014/06/summer-bucket-list.html


    trying new recipes sounds like a great one. I love trying new things. let me know what you find.

    ReplyDelete

I would love the read your comment, idea, suggestion...