Friday, November 8, 2013

Find Beauty Friday


Before going to work tonight (I work part-time in a big supermarket) I wanted to relax a bit and home decor magazines helped me to do that.

To me home decor/design magazines are the incarnation of beauty.


I love this Tolix Chair! HERE's another example.


Sometimes we should pay attention to small details.





I'm honored to be co-hosting this week's Find Beauty Friday link up! This link up is all about realizing and capturing the beauty around you and the and sharing it with us.



Here are the rules:
Links to posts unrelated to Find Beauty Friday will be deleted.
Please link to your post and not your homepage.
Make sure to check out other links to see the beauty that
others have shared and leave them some comment love!





Dear Harper

3 comments :

I would love the read your comment, idea, suggestion...