Monday, May 13, 2013

Kitchen Evolution Part 2




And here are the after pics.










And I got all those things! The tiles we chose are handmade. The white cabinets are from Ikea. I have to say, their service was excellent, and I would highly recommend Ikea as a place to get your kitchen cabinets, at least if you don't have a huge budget. 

Now our kitchen is almost ready. I still have to find a perfect rug and make the curtains. I already have the fabric, though. Maybe I'll post pics when I finally have time to actually sew them.

What about you? Do you like white kitchens? Or are you a color person?



4 comments :

  1. Looks so beautiful!
    White kitchen works for me. :)
    Dreaming about getting to renovate a-n-y-t-h-i-n-g at some point. But not as long as we live on rent.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Maybe someday you'll get your chance to renovate someday :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love the read your comment, idea, suggestion...