Monday, April 8, 2013

Friday



Guess what I did last Friday evening. Here's a hint:







No? Not getting it? Well another hint then: 














What about now? Can you guess it? Blue and yellow...



I went to Ikea. It's about 2-hour drive from our home, but I  felt I needed to get my mind off all the schools stuff. Plus we really needed lamps. Here's what I bought:











and...












and...












and...












and... some other stuff that are not worth taking pictures of. (They are still just wooden boards waiting in their boxes...)

Our home is filled with furniture from Ikea. I like their style (and prices) but I don't want my home to look like a Ikea showroom. So how do I avoid this and create a home that has personality and is just right for us? Well that's something I'm going to write about soon. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love the read your comment, idea, suggestion...