Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Hot Bangkok Christmas

This year we're spending the Christmas in Bangkok, Thailand, in my parents place. So we are not dreaming of the white Christmas. 

Last Saturday our plane landed and since then we've been running around the city, though I've been on antibiotics. I loooooove this city! It's hot, dirty and polluted, but it's full of life.

Here's something I've bought (so far)


I've been looking for a scarf with these colors, so I had to buy it though it was bit expensive. 290 bahts.
















I'm not 100% sure what these are. My guess is a seedcase. But these will look awesome in a bowl on our coffee table.



Thai interior design magazines
Cool retro ads to our kitchen








 

3 comments :

  1. Nyyh, tahtoo Bangokiin shoppailemaan ;( Jouluterveiset kotiväelle harmaasta Joensuusta!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mietin mikä tuossa Bangok-sanassa oli pielessä :D Siis Bangkok jopa.

      Delete
  2. minäpä kerron bangokin väelle terveisiä :D täällä on ihan huippua!

    ReplyDelete

I would love the read your comment, idea, suggestion...