Monday, July 30, 2012

24/7 part 3

After the official part, it was time to celebrate. Here are some pics from the reception.

Decorations:


Centerpieces were made from old painted books, apples and apple tree leaves (from mom and dad's yard) 


This garden swing (made of old buffalo wagon) was a piece of Thailand. 













My late grandma congratulating us. I'm so happy she was there.


Then the food:

Different kinds of salads
Thai red curry with Yasmin rice
Tom Yum Shrimp soup
Wok vegetables
Karelian pies and bread rolls





And the dessert:

Bebe pastries
French Waffles, 
Strawberry and Raspberry Cheesecakes
 Dark chocolate lingonberry mousse cake












(yummy!)

The wedding favors:

Wedding honey





The wedding surprise:



"Mom, you wanted me to sing at my wedding, and I said no, because it would be too emotional, but I have a surprise for you. I'm going to sing. Hope you'll like it."



Us performing Carrie Underwood's Mama's song. It was hard to sing because everyone was crying. It's such a beautiful song!




And so our life as a married couple started. I found my honey!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love the read your comment, idea, suggestion...